Owning a decent horse trailer with living quarters is a real-time solution for many issues relating to your horse hauling. At the same time, such trailers can provide you with a luxurious and comfortable drive with not only your horses but also with your whole family.
But, searching for a horse trailer that remains excellent in quality and displays for a long time is a hard task. Before owning one, you must be aware of its towing capacity, space, size, style, storage, and all the available features of a horse trailer.
Entire and correct information allows you to make a fair choice of the trailer as per your requirements and preferences. This is the reason we have brought you a manual on the top 12 best horse trailers with living quarters brands in the USA. We will make you aware of almost every prime brand in the USA that has proficiency in building trailers for a long time. Are you ready to get through all the great trailer brands in the USA? Let’s dive in to explore and bring the best brand for you.
Horse Trailer With Living Quarter Brands In the USA
1. Double D Trailers
Image courtesy – Double D Trailers
Are we talking about the best horse trailers with living quarters? How can anyone forget the incredible double D trailers? Yes! Double D brand from the USA occupies the first position in our top list of best horse trailers. Dou ble D Trailers have been champions in trailer manufacturing since 1997.
Characteristics of Double D Trailers:
- There are plenty of choices in all kinds of trailers to choose from. Gooseneck’s trailblazer and bumper pull trailers are the most popular ones.
- Trailers have towing capacity from 1 to up to 6 horses and even a small modest trailer with living quarters is also available in its rich stock.
- Amenities include safetack design, safekick wall system, Z frame technology, rumber flooring, and SafeBump roof system.
- Countless options are available to select interiors of your preferences.
- Gives extra heed to customers’ choices and invests in customization.
Click here to check Double D Trailers’ living quarters horse trailer for sale!
If you are looking for trailers with a somewhat competitive point of view, then Kingstar trailers are best for you. These are made by keeping riding tournaments, rodeos, and horse ranching in mind. Established in 2018, kingstar has made its name in a very short period because of its unusual attributes. The trials built by them are usually hand-made with customizable elements for athletic horses. It provides 4 adorable kinds of floor plans to choose from for its customers. These are named Lounger, Open Range, Couch/Bunk Bed, and Dinette.
Image courtesy – Kingstar trailers
Characteristics of Kingstar Trailers:
- Trailers are available in high most sizes between 6.5-8 feet.
- Campers are equipped with all the required amenities including thermo-pane openings, steel roof networks, stainless steel pans, shower stalls, air conditioners, and insulated sealed cell spray foam to diminish noises.
- Additionally, the living quarters come up with double burner propane stoves, two full-size beds, and three-way sumptuous refrigerators.
- Its quarters are also furnished with extravagant bathrooms, elevated TV skylights, showers, cassette toilets, wall elevated ACs and water heaters. Cupboard for propane tanks, gear cabinet, and a water tank of 30-gallon capacity are some extraordinary faculties of Kingstar.
What makes Cimarron different from other popular horse trailer brands in the USA? Its strength, safety, and quality. It boasts of having the strongest doors for its campers and quarters. Its durable trailers have a towing capacity of up to 6 horses. You will be amazed at its availability of choices in sleeping quarters. It provides up to 20 different and outstanding models to choose from. You can even choose the interior designers for your RV.
Image courtesy – Cimarron trailers
Characteristics of Cimarron trailers:
- It has the safest doors with a huge 7″ × 1 ¾” tubular gate contour extrusion. Security fence grills are attracted to doors along with weather stripping suspended into the door covering.
- It also has the strongest floors, grooved at the top and lowest. It provides flooring which remains 15% more efficient and corrosion resistant than usual floors.
- It capitalizes a 1/2″ wide strengthened structural division with an R3 thermal significant fully insulated fiberglass. It helps in controlling temperatures and keeps your trailer cool even in extreme summers.
- Trailers are equipped with 4 rear lights, button freeing lights, open lens creators lights, and 10x brighter non-LED lights which use 90% less current than usual lights.
Featherlite is one of the most popular brands in terms of trailers in the US. Featherlite has been residing in the trailers industry for the last 50 years. It constructs aluminum trailers with customizable harness racks. The best part of Featherlite is its promising nature with its customers. It provides 10 years of warranty to all of its customers. It has adopted a modern pierce and roll ceiling system which forms water-resistant bars around the roof and prevents excess water leakages.
Image courtesy – Featherlite trailers
Characteristics of Featherlite trailers:
- It has durable aluminum wheels for long towing and handsome-looking effortlessly pullable aerodynamics for minimizing wind dragging.
- Its trailers have wiring harnesses all over the body which protects them from heavy rain and general wear and tear.
- Efficient side wave panels, tie rings, slam lock dividers, running boards, rubber floor mats, roof vents, light flow feed doors, sealed LED lights, and E-Z lube axles are a few more incredible features of Featherlite trailers and sleeping quarters.
5. 4 Star Horse Trailers
A trailer manufacturing company established in 1984 had come a long way in manufacturing specifically aluminum trailers. The headquarters of 4-star horse trailers are situated in Oklahoma. The National Barrel Horse Organization has even made 4-star trailers its official sponsor.
Image courtesy – 4 Star Horse Trailers
Characteristics of 4 horse trailers:
- The prominent-styled aluminum trailers are available in both bumper and gooseneck styles.
- It works on the principle of WERM( We eliminate rubber mats). They don’t install rubber mats in their campers and quarters. Instead, they install aluminum flooring which is stronger and lasts longer than 4-star horse trailers.
- You get plenty of graphics and colors to choose from various kinds of trailers available. There are four different variations of central load and straight load trailers while a total of 8 types of slant load trailers.
Can anyone doubt the manufacturers who have 6 decades of experience in the trailer construction field? Not. Merhow trailers have resided in the US trailer industry for more than 60 years. Its lavish living quarters come up with 8 years of structural warranty. The aluminum trailers by Merhow boast about their durability and customizability.
Image courtesy – Merhow Trailers
Characteristics of Merhow Trailers:
- The tough roof is made up of one thick metal aluminum.
- Pleat extruded aluminum floor
- Full height escape doors on the cloak of the chief stall
- Removable harness tree, brush box, rear pin collapsible wall, blanket bars, light and bridle hooks.
- Bottom ring tubular aluminum
- Roofs bulge tubular aluminum
- Electric breaks fixed on every wheel
- External LED light and LED load lights
- Barricades alum.
Another pioneer in the trailers industry in the USA are Adam trailers having 4 decades of experience in manufacturing the same. You will indeed get amazed by seeing its luxurious classy trailers with sleeping quarters. Its tagline speaks for itself, “First class, built to last”. It has a lot of options available in its tuxedo.
Image courtesy – Adam trailers
Characteristics of Adam Trailers:
- Aluminum frame customizable trailers
- Various choices enclose dressing rooms, living quarters, feed managers, and tack storage.
- Bumpers pull trailers with a towing capacity of up to 2,3 or 4 horses.
- Gooseneck horse trailers, a few of which have a capacity of towing up to 12 horses.
- Slant dividers, upright camper nose gate, wall ramp for the main door, tilt cargo bulk horse transporter, dressers up to 5′ height
8. Logan Coach
The handmade Logan Coach Trailers is known for its variety and customizable trailers with living quarters in the US. You will have plenty of choices in trailers including stock combo, riot, contractor, and straight load. Moreover, you will get more options even in choosing the interiors of your home.
Silver interior, cowboy interior, ultra interior, and platinum interior are some of the most fashionable kinds of interiors from Logan Coach. It even provides you with an alternative to tell them your own choice in terms of interiors. From 7′ 3″ broad floor plans, and 8′ broad floor plans to custom LQ floor plans, Logan Coach doesn’t take a step back even in providing selections in floor plans.
Image courtesy – Logan coach trailers
Characteristics of Logan Coach Trailers:
- It doesn’t use rubber mats. Instead, it uses a permanent rubber floor for its campers and quarters because they remain intact even in harsh conditions and are easy to maintain and clean.
- Logan Coach trailers have aluminum whiz floor proofing which faultlessly secures your floor and seals moisture.
- Trailers have Galva powerful frames which are as strong as aluminum frames and don’t catch rusting easily.
9. Shadow Horse
Shadow horse trailers brag about providing the easiest and most luxurious drive with their trailers. Its exceptional features include slipping mid tacks, extra fluent large rear tacks, huge bus windows for proper horse ventilation, etc. adding spice to its long-lasting durable trailers.
Image courtesy – Shadow horse trailers
Characteristics of Shadow Horse Trailers:
- Affordable as it doesn’t charge extra to incorporate additional features of your choice
- From roof, floors, and frames to exterior walls, each unit is made up of aluminum.
- Promises quality construction at an inexpensive price.
Hart trailers, established in 1968 by an American family, has been providing remarkable trailer construction services to its dealers and customers for more than 50 years. Hart never cares about the number of trailers they produce. Their focus is not on becoming the largest producer of trailers in the whole of America. What Hart cares about is quality, strength, and customizability in its trailers.
Characteristics of Hart Trailers:
- Its specialty is its Solution model which has a towing capacity of up to 4 horses and is known to be built completely on the user’s choice.
- It has both bumper and gooseneck models available which are named S2HB, S3HB, S2HG, and S3HG.
- Its stock models named short go models and lariat models are the most elegant options for those looking for handsome sleeping quarters.
11. Sundowner Trailers
With more than 45 years of experience in the trailer generating area, sundowner trailers now come under pioneers of the trailer industry in the US. Whether it is gooseneck, bumper pull, or customer-customized trailers, Sundowner refines even the smallest detail in its campers so as not to compromise with its quality. So, whether it is a big competition day for your horse or just a heroic delightful hauling, Sundowner trailers vow to make your every ride safer and comfortable.
Image courtesy – Sundowner trailers
Characteristics of Sundowner Trailers:
- Provides a 3-year hitch to bumper and an 8-year structural warranty on its trailers.
- Easy and low maintenance systems
- Other amenities include quality wiring, packed butt bars, rounded nook hats, sun-coated breastplate, couplers, adaptable and padded dividers, telescoping front divider, spring-loaded and smooth finish dividers, custom doors, dome lights, door hold backs, door seal, drip rail, track room workmanship, removable feed bags, hay rack, easily replaceable fender, stainless hinges, steel neck, covered horses vents, etc.
12. Hawk Trailers
Last but not least, the Hawk trailers from the USA. They have a somewhat “cookie cutter” policy for high-speed production of trailers for their customers. Other trailer manufacturers usually put manufacturers’ choices on top, then distributors, and dealers, and then, at last, they take a look at customers’ choices. On the other hand, Hawk trailers put its customer’s preferences first.
Image courtesy – Hawk trailers
Characteristics of Hawk trailers:
- It uses the strongest galvanized steel Z frame which remains 3 times more durable than aluminum frames.
- Insulated roofs and walls to lessen sound and control climate.
- Provides color choices in each unit including frames, graphics, and body color.
- Long lasting, versatile and provides a decent resale value.
These were the top 12 horse trailers with living quarters brands in the US. The safety of your horse and your family must be the foremost concern when planning to buy an RV. At the same time, the urge for luxury, comfort, and bragging about the impressive living quarters must also not be ignored.
The above-mentioned brands never prove themselves wrong in achieving excellence in both safety, and fulfillment. Now without thinking twice, just choose one of the brands according to your preferences, bring home your trailer, and get ready for the next adventurous and safe ride with your youse and your dear family.